Dealing with the breakdown of a marriage or relationship can be a highly stressful experience. At Corish & Co Specialist Family Lawyers we do everything possible to assist you to a successful resolution of your issues.
- We use our 35+ years of knowledge and expertise in Court proceedings to help you avoid court and resolve family law issues quickly and effectively.
- We help you to understand the law and the legal processes to maximise your prospects of an early resolution.
- We do this by participating in innovative ways of resolving disputes including Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) such as collaborative resolutions, negotiation, mediation and round-table conferences.
- Of course, Court Proceedings are sometimes necessary, and in these matters, we have the skills and knowledge to provide strong representation and advocacy to assist you in reaching a swift and successful resolution of Court proceedings.
- We will treat you with care and compassion and always act with integrity and honesty in attempting to bring about a satisfactory outcome.
- We offer a complimentary one-hour consultation on most new matters, either over the phone or in-person.
- We operate on the premise that transparency is best, which is why we are open and upfront about the costs of various proceedings and strive to provide affordable services.
- We are available for appointments outside of business hours and away from the office if necessary, particularly in the event of a crisis.
If you’re separated, separating or divorcing, in a family dispute or looking to improve your family situation, contact us for an initial, obligation-free consultation to find out how we can help you.